A Professional Networking Site for Doctors & Medical Students Worldwide
Doctors who are non smoker are invited to join this group.
Latest Activity: on Friday
My parents were smokers,…Continue
Tags: Addiction, nicotine, Quitting, Smoking
Started by Dahl Domingo on Thursday.
Tags: Nicotine, Addiction, Teenagers, Vaping, Smoking
Started by Dahl Domingo Dec 10, 2016.
Many of the people today are…Continue
Tags: Quiting, Drinks, Foods, Addiction, Smoking
Started by Dahl Domingo. Last reply by Dr. Steffany Mohan Aug 24, 2016.
Smokers who think they are…Continue
Tags: Health, Addiction, Smoking
Started by Dahl Domingo. Last reply by Dahl Domingo Aug 22, 2016.
Lung cancer, which…Continue
Tags: Sickness, Addiction, Smoking, Cancer
Started by Dahl Domingo. Last reply by Dahl Domingo Aug 5, 2016.
When pregnant women are asked…Continue
Tags: Addiction, Smoking, Motherhood
Started by Dahl Domingo. Last reply by Dahl Domingo Aug 2, 2016.
The top 10 worst…Continue
Tags: poison, nicotine, smoking, cigarettes
Started by Dahl Domingo. Last reply by Dr. Steffany Mohan Jul 28, 2016.
According to the American Lung…Continue
Tags: addiction, Parenting, Relaxation, Per-pressure, Smoking
Started by Dahl Domingo. Last reply by Dahl Domingo Jul 14, 2016.
Started by Dahl Domingo. Last reply by Dahl Domingo Jul 9, 2016.
Tobacco use is the single…Continue
Started by Dahl Domingo. Last reply by Dahl Domingo Jul 5, 2016.
The breastfeeding mother..
'Sisters of The Valley' Weed-growing nuns smoke & sell marijuana to ‘heal the world’
These Foods Will Flush Out Nicotine From Your Body
Cigarettes contain many harmful toxins that damage the body. The nicotine in cigarettes can cause you to have high blood pressure and damages the lungs. Even if you stop smoking, the effect of nicotine will last for years.Just 10 seconds after a cigarette smoker inhales, nicotine is absorbed through the skin and the mucosal linings in the nose, mouth and lungs, and travels through the bloodstream to the brain.Nicotine can also lead to insulin sensitivity and insulin resistance, as well as an increased risk of developing metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.It affects thyroid hormones, pituitary hormones, sex hormones and adrenal hormones.
These foods can help you flush out the nicotine and other toxins from the body:
1. Water: It is the drink of life. Water flushes out the toxins from the body through your skin. Also, nicotine dehydrates the body, so you need water to re-hydrate the body, 8-12 cups of water is the recommended dose of water daily.
2. Broccoli: It contains high levels of vitamins B5 and C, and the broccoli protects the lungs from damage.
3. Spinach: It makes tobacco tastes bad, and it also is rich in vitamins and folic acid.
4. Dry herbs: It reduce nicotine in the body, and they are rich in vitamins A and E.
5. Berries: It flush out harmful toxins in the body.
6. Oranges: It contain high levels vitamin C, boost your metabolism, and reduces stress.
7. Kiwi: It replenishes vitamins A, C, and E that smoking reduces.
8. Carrot juice: It has vitamins A, B, C, and K that eliminate nicotine from the body. Carrot juice is high in vitamins that replenish the skin’s nutrients to make it glow because nicotine makes the skin look dull.
It helps the blood circulation and blood cell count.So, if you’re thinking about smoking or you’re trying to quit, try these foods to help you quit smoking or to help you resist smoking.
Watch this if you are Smoking:
Ngiiii!! Look at those teeth.This is the Real COST of smoking.
Cigars: the heart and soul of cuba
California lawmakers back smoking age of 21
California lawmakers have voted to make the nation's most populous state the second to raise the smoking age from 18 to 21. Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown still must sign off on the legislation approved Thursday that makes California the first state after Hawaii with the higher age limit. His spokesman said last week that the governor generally does not comment on pending legislation.
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
by Dahl Domingo
Added by Dr.G.Bhanu Prakash
Added by Jo Joseph
Added by Dr. Sandeep Kashyap
Added by MedicalWorksEG
Added by Dr.A.Mohan Krishna
© 2017 Doctors Hangout | About DH
Contact US |
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.